One of Andras' ex fiances rode my stallion in a show without my permission. He later stole this stallion through fraudulent means and the horse is now at her farm in Georgia. Andras has stolen tack and an embryo from my Premium Holsteiner mare.
He also used her for lessons with inexperienced amateurs without my knowledge or consent.
She is no longer safe to ride as a result.
Andras Szieberth is a *** man and I warn anyone that the casualty of doing business with him is injured horses, verbal abuse, insults, and in this case hundreds of thousands in debt.
There are better options than doing business with Prairie Pines Sporthorses in Wellborn, FL.
I've been quiet for way too long. Like many victims, I was embarrassed that I was cheated.
To make it worse, I got my husband and his love of me involved and he lost money to the tune of thousands. Andras believes reaching a financial agreement (which he didn't fulfill) absolves him of criminal liability for cheating. It doesn't.
I'm a prudent, educated woman with lifelong horse experience. If Andras will rob me then he'll do the same to someone else.
I'm willing to let my losses go with this warning but I will pursue what legal remedies I have should Mr. Szieberth or his co-horts continue threats and attacks.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horse Sales
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."